Here she is…..Miss Beautiful Blogger
So have you heard???? Probably not as I am sure you have better things to do than sit around waiting for blog posts from moi. ANYWAY, I have been nominated for a blogging award!!! Yes, me, Nicole, has been nominated for (insert drum roll)
Are you as shocked as me????
I have never won an award before so bear with me as I rattle off a list of people I would like to thank for this honor.
First I wish to thank my dear friend Jess over at Waiting on a Word http://waitingonaword.wordpress.com for nominating me AND putting up with me all these years.
I would also like to thank my 4 handsome, crazy men for providing me with enough blogging material to last a lifetime, my mom for always being there (and driving me crazy) and finally my blogging mentor CC for giving me the courage to hit the “publish” button – I love you mama!!
One of the requirements of the Beautiful Blogger award, is that I share 7 things about myself. Some months back, I did a similar post “I bet you didn’t know that” http://wp.me/p2apJp-f5 so I will try not to duplicate any “fun” facts (lol).
1) I met the husband on a blind date arranged by our mothers
2) Sometimes I read the last page of a book so I don’t have to worry if a favorite character is killed/hurt/heart-broken etc. (I have also been known to read the TV Recap of a particular television show on EW BEFORE I watch the episode)
3) My all-time favorite tv shows are Seinfeld, Friends and I Love Lucy
4) I like my coffee with cream no sugar
5) Team Edward
6) I hate Jennifer Garner for no reason and
7) I wish I was 10 pounds lighter or 5 inches taller.
Lastly, I am to nominate 7 other bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Honestly, I believe anyone who does a blog and shares parts of themselves and their experiences with others deserves to be a Beautiful Blogger.
As bloggers we put ourselves “out there” for others to read, learn and laugh from (maybe even be judged from) and for that we are all worthy of an award. 🙂
Thanks again and Happy Thursday!