It’s almost Friday!!!!
It’s going to be in the single digit temperatures in New Jersey this weekend.
Here we go with today’s Daily Prompt:
Which quirky habit annoys you the most, and what quirky habit do you love — in yourself, or others.
- Nose blowing at the table
- People who love the sound of their own voice and hijack ANY conversation
- People who won’t hold the door, especially when they see you walking toward the door with your arms full (that may not be a habit but I hate it just the same)
Love (habits and quirks):
- Hugs before bed
- Saying “I love you” before leaving the house for school/work
- The way my youngest son pretends he’s talking like one of his stuffed animals (usually Mama Puppy)
- How my boys ALWAYS have to be covered in a blanket on the couch even if it’s 90 degrees outside
Personally, I have a few bad habits (nail biting and hand twisting) but hey, we all can’t be perfect right??
Thanks for reading 🙂